BLACK CO.OPERATIONS Black & Berg 4/22/11

This is actually helpful. The return e-mail was simply member@linkedin.com

HUGE security risk with Corp host servers AND open source. So if you reply outside of li app or can be intercepted by malware or worse- crackers ! 

You have my direct email. 

Elyssa Durant, Ed.M.

United States of America


On 2011 ʻAp. 24, at 07:26, Elyssa Durant via LinkedIn <member@linkedin.com> wrote:

LinkedIn

Elyssa Durant has sent you a message.

Date: 4/24/2011

Subject: BLACK CO.OPERATIONS proposal ;-)

you got a huge endorsement from my deep black SO mentor [ special operations]

It was on twitter-- @vaxen_var to @elyssad he is old school and can be abrasive but once he breaks you- he amazes you with his knowledge. By giving YOU his approval, he is putting us both to the test because if we fuck up - he would never be able to admit that he misjudged you- or me. Getting his approval is not easy. I doubt he will talk to you- directly until he does a FULL and THOROUGH evaluation (probably a 72 hour interrogation on a bi-monthly basis) 

jeezus... when did I start sounding like a real CIA agent?


He is watching us both and this could be a really good thing if we perform well and work together.

I did not see you post regarding trauma at the Academi until 24 hours later- and by then probably felt like I didn't care or know how to respond. that was not the case. I was taken offline while they put in another 'babysitter' with nanotechnology and that zaps me! ;-)

I thought the Academi - or campus was geared towards academics and "book learning" intelligence.

My dissertation was on trauma and cognition [ I have 8 credits for my PhD ] I am very familiar with the trauma that is used for military and by the CIA.

Let me know how you would like me to correspond with you -- so that I don't overwhelm you -- I tend to fire fast and my mind works differently. I have aspergers which is the same condition as Gary McKinnon, the guy who hacked into NASA and the Pentagon from dial up modem looking for UFOs. I have a very close connection with his family.

Just as an aside-- I thought it might be "cool' if you set up a subdivision of THE Company and just call it Black COunter-terrorism or intelligence group.  ;-)

I'm very sarcastic and condescending so please shoot straight with me. If you look at my timeline on twitter you will see that I had COintelPRO style attack by some bat shit crazy bitch- but I think I handled it well [with a lot of cursing]

I'm an academic. Research and evaluation. Qualified to teach at college level psychology [probably military psychology] and war gaming as in D&D.

Help me help you -- maybe we can do online or in person workshops on reverse engineering as it applies to counterintelligence, cyber-warfare trauma and intelligence.

Cyber-security and the semantic web. I will post an article by Fravia+ that explains the 'art" of stalking your enemies-- which I do for good reason!

Also, be weary of CRYSTAL. She is a survivor of project monarch and she has never been deprogrammed or integrated.

Theta, Beta Monarch slave. She is sweet but she is NOT an expert in security. She has very poor judgment and doesn't understand that one person can slip through the cracks and infiltrate the entire group and you don't want that. Trust me. It's ugly. I've seen it happen. 

SO, that's a lot for 5:05 am but let me know if you can set up an office for BLACK COnsulting for special services and perhaps crisis response team of strategic planning to counter - and then MOVE.

Corporate and government idiots don't know how to do jack -- you have to move swift, silent and deadly.

[Am I scaring you yet? ]

Make a subdivision: BLACK Co.Operations

Just a shadow division if that's all you can do legally [or to make me happy ] but the team would be Critical Incident RE-SPONSE and /or RE-CO.very -- win-win-- I get a pet project and you get the a-1 company name - a subdivision of your own. BLACK CO-Ops! It's brilliant - we no doubt have the combined resources to put together a balanced and competent team to work together.

I propose that you develop a small group of people "like me" who are familiar with counter terrorism techniques and a few chic geeks who know the craft of of reverse engineering software - and I'm pretty good when it comes to patrolling trolls on FB and twitter~  and maybe now linked in.

Social media is a very influential component of mind control and PsyOps -- it is planned to be the final false flag op that brings us into the next war.

Don't know about you- but I'm already there. This is war, and I hope we can meet in the middle and make this a positive "trial period" to see if we can work together and either move forward having been successful in designing a strategy for OPSEC in the private sector. I don't know if you saw this coming and recruited me or if I just wandered in to a hack job that needs to be stabilized- I'm sure you are wondering the same thing.

We need to maintain a secure operation for 90 days? No problem [[in retrospect: HUGE problem!!!]] 


I need something form you- a paycheck would be nice, but I could really use help getting up to speed with the tools of the trade.

Perhaps you or one of your team members can assist me in de-hacking my 4 pc's, 2 iPhones;  1 droid and windows phone that are ALL hacked. 

I just opened new computer yesterday and I already fucked it up. I don't know software.

Shit!  Just hit again by a stupid tweeter - to be expected. 

I took out a major player this week - the final play was the day I posted that I was official "unofficial" with Black and Berg.  It was kinda fun, but it is not over yet. SO, we may have to talk about how and when to bring it to the proper authorities. International jurisdiction - I may even call my dad if he will be back in the states anytime soon.

Put this in e-files :)) I was under strict advice to keep a log so that even if we can't make this a "for- profit" partnership - my time isn't wasted - but rather used for military intelligence and research in trauma and -- also to help understand aspergers.

That's all -- I know this was a lot- but please confirm receipt and "processing." 

I am unsure of your preferred method of communications. I prefer written, clear, communications and feedback.

SO- let me know if this is where you thought you were or if this is not what you had in mind- either way, I prefer you be HONEST so I know how to best spend the next 3-6 months of my life!

HAPPY EASTER!

ElyssaD


^ed
[BLACK Co.Operations]

sounds good- doesn't IT? ;-)

Don't want to receive e-mail notifications? 

© 2011, LinkedIn Corporation

Comments