"Friends close, Enemies closer." UK MI6 Hx Surveillance Consultant

 אל


Begin forwarded message:

From: Elyssa Durant 
Date: April 26, 2011 12:12:55 PM CDT
To: UKSmallbiz 
Subject: Flag Sandra (Milton Bradley) high

Sandra posted that? She says in all caps "THERE ARE MORE VOLUMES I must go investigate this" she appears to be referring to  me and my siblings. Worse- flag high Roth'sChild. Everyone hates the Rothschilds and mike dammann posted publicly #Rothschild my timeline. It is obvious they are making a play amd all signs point to me. FLAG Sandra (beja...) HIGH! 

She has my direct email and Crystal has my telephone number. Sandra is a pc beta. She knows how to code yet she said nothing during firetown  hacking incident. She pretended to be clueless and she knows more than she is saying. 

Thanks Bill. Try to em this address as I am trying to minimize frequencies and nanotechnology and blue beam shit since I am still sick. (3 days so far- stomach bug) 

Love you, Billiam. 

I am going to post in response "Save a prayer for the morning after" by Duran Duran and try not to get dragged into the sticky web that can best be described as FuckBook. 

Joe- hope my foul language doesn't offend you- but get used to it. Cause that's how I roll! 

Got email regarding contract and can review later. All sounds good- just be sure we have resources to meet his needs. "Never promise something you can't deliver and always deliver more than you promise" 

Elyssa 


Elyssa Durant, Ed.M.
United States of America


On 2011 ʻAp. 26, at 11:24, Facebook wrote:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1573640907745&set=a.1449439602790.2054926.1437219997&type=1 ??? Is this what I think it is? Suspect upgrade to confirm???? Let me know honey xxx
Bill Boyd
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1573640907745&set=a.1449439602790.2054926.1437219997&type=1

??? Is this what I think it is? Suspect upgrade to confirm????

Let me know honey xxx

Conversation History
Bill Boyd
Bill Boyd7:24pm Apr 25
Officially unofficial, lol - somehow, that conformist non-conformism is just you, and all the more right for it!

See the US State Dept has just ordered all non essential staff home from Syria - we wuz right again, we wuz! Suddenly it's a "newsbreak" on UK tv - well, glad they caught up, huh?

Anywayz - I started a brief look at the link you sent - and immediately - through the looking glass - full circle, and there is the reason Alice was and is so important to #MK

Record everything! Always!! Deniability is not an option for us, honey - only for the Disneys of the world, and we can't let that continue.

I've just seen the plane with the mid air rupture ont the news too - wonder who they were after this time! LA flight I think.

Well, they can record a picture of my #stones any time they want, if they need proof I have 'em lol!

Xxx

Elyssa Durant
Elyssa Durant7:10pm Apr 25
LMFAO! well now that i am officially unofficial at the general population realizes, YES! i am recording everything for protection from gorces unknown.
Bill Boyd
Bill Boyd7:03pm Apr 25
Honey - you're worth every last bit of any recommendation I can give - and as I said to Joe, I would recommend you to the devil himself if you needed me to - failing which I'd kick his ass damn hard for not knowing better in the first place!

Troll patrol - tiring (Crystal patrol tiring too!) - but we'll chat about that when you're go for it :)

Yeah - Linked in for iThing - I sorta took the plunge and bought an ipod touch, and am fairly sure I'll get a full iphone too soon - it is slicker than botdroid, and a mile ahead of botberry - and fuck, if they want to track me, they only have to ask - - I'll be airside at LGW in a few hours fixing an electronic security issue their own tech can't - just proof that lapsed clearance is clearance enough when it suits certain quarters...things like that make me certain that if they have need of you, you can break any "law" you like and walk.

I'm liking the ithing li app, just can't quite see how to do groups|discussions on it yet, but that may be down to eyes that have been awake for 19 hours so far - again, a bucket load better than the botberry.

So, have spent time lately with friends (actually my god daughter and her parents) and it is an irony - there is nothing like people to show one what alone-ness, or even lonlieness is. Odd paradox that. Good job I enjoy my own company, I guess.

My gd is 14, a year older than my eldest daughter - whom I have not been allowed to see since she was 6. But, a sweeter, more mature, loving young woman I could not wish to know - and for some stupid reason, she seems to adore me - although we agree her and I that the notion of a "god" relation is pretty dumb given the whole fallacy of the god concept - yeah, even 14 year olds can see through it!

I mention that as it was today/yesterday (25th) my daughter's 13th birthday, and so, qualified as a shit day. -'ll tell you the story any time you want.

I'll have a read of your link now hon - was about to get into bed for an hour and browse your blogs too (I try hard to keep up as often as I can) - and follow/read/agree far more than I ever get to comment on - such is the fate of one who only works at one half assburger speed :)

Hey - just in case you missed it - you, my love, are the truly awesome one round here - and really, I'd batter that damn devil himself if he ever found the stones to go up against you! Michael Disney has/had no chance to start with, and even now has no idea at all, what he played with and lost!

Love you xxx

Elyssa Durant
Elyssa Durant6:39pm Apr 25
you so awesome! joe told me that you gave me an excellent recommendation and that i owe you a big thank you, so THANK YOU! i can't quite get into the troll patrol mood right now, but here is some cool stuff i've been reading that i thought you might enjoy! http://71.6.196.237/fravia/realicra.htm
Bill Boyd
Bill Boyd12:32pm Apr 25
As for li - got there as quick as I could (been mobile a lot) - and you know I am with you all the way into wherever, hell even, and however hot - I will stay!

I saw the job status - and I think it's top! Friends close, enemies closer!

Love you! Xxx



Comments