Confidential - what I "need" to lock down tech

Now public.

They already did the PsyOp on Tax Day. 

Sites already in DoS. 

Not even remotely concerned about much of anything.

I pretty much have everything I need right here  

 אל

Begin forwarded message:

From: PowersThatBeat 
Date: April 20, 2011 2:57:10 PM CDT
To: Mister Jones, vaxen var 
Cc: Elyssa D'Educrat 
Subject: Confidential - what I "need" to lock down tech

Just processing now. I phone is in transit should be here monday at latest. Pc also otw. It happens to be a Dell but I never had problem with my Dell desktop. 

Windows XP pro. What I need the most is patience and understanding. I never had so much to gain -or lose- before. 

I need to lock down all circuits into new iPhone (verizon) official! Need to somehow do VPN or ipV6 (???) security and not allow wifi sniffers into either so I can keep neighbors and D&D (hard core cointelpro and pc monitoring and surveillance with remote access, kill switches and python type shit that fucks with me head and my pc)

Just received confirmation that it is the NSA fulsom street switching station creating trackbacks on one of my blogs.). I also have round robin surveillance round the clock and they have a network IN my apt that is on 24/7!! It runs on electricity bc I noticed it was not on during power outage. My mifi has sniffers that I suspect are using the windows 7 wifi to connect. 

So, I need to lock down so I can set up pc with USB connection and get iTUNES so I can sync and remove apps for memory purposes. I have a USB stick that has 25megs on it so I can make the initial connection and secure I tunes. Perhaps I should use different email addy? Yes or no?

They will quickly gain access to my network (I'm not stupid - his story repeats) but I would really like a "starting point" so I can always wipe clean if need be. Even my prepaid CDMA BlackBerry had 45 root certificates from the DoD NSA and DHS within weeks of purchase. 

You saw video (maybe) of BlackBerry Meltdown on YouTube? I went through 10-12 in one year. They have me on their watch list and the hardest part is that is that they often jam my cell, network or send malicious code eg App Error 200 or kill the phone all together. I don't mind the surveillance but they are fucking with my apps (oAUTH) or ddos and it is not uncommon for apps to shut down or get a gateway error when I am "on a rant" to throw me' off course. It's working. 

Keep in mind that I didn't have Internet until December so I don't know how to set it up with VPN or advanced ssd (security self defense- eff.org)

If history holds true, they will take another "hit" around may 13 (Anniversary of Move) they always hit March 7 (shooting and psy ops) April 15-22 (tax day) and then they will start the IRS ssi & housing recert which gets ugly because (1) Karen claimed me' as dependent child but claims it was "accident" (for 16 years) and I suspect D&D has several accounts that were set up when I was a minor that i have income but I will never see a penny of it. They also had me' on payroll for the purpose of establishing a tax shelter to hide assets. The CID and dept of treasury have verified this, yet refuse to do anything about it. So I get buried in paper work from every god damned  incompetent agency im the US  

Need spotty time, nap & food but will see if I can get Internet later to try to find how to guide- the simpler the better. My mind is getting tired. 

Thank you ! Much love and send voodoo & laughter if possible

Thank you for not giving up on me'. 

Much love,

e

Elyssa Durant, Ed.M.
United States of America


On 2011 ʻAp. 17, at 21:53,  wrote:

Yeh, been trying to digest it all while here  Still need to chew on it all, BUT what I see you saying you want to do is go with iPhone-Verizon - that right? The replacement PC - your thoughts? Do we need to get the pc first - or did I misread something there. Will be here @ 


On Apr 17, 2011 9:23 PM, PowersThatBeat  wrote:

Elyssa Durant, Ed.M.

United States of America


Begin forwarded message:

From: frank 
Date: 2011 ʻApelila 17 10:15:58 GMT-05:00
To: PowersThatBeat 
Subject: Re: Hey...

well, the jailbreak lets you 'theme' the whole UI (like the clock on your homescreen etc...)
Also, the draw-on-the-screen things etc etc all cydia-apps.

The disadvantage of jailbreak is that many cydia APPS ARE POORLY TESTED - THEY MAY OR MAY NOT WORK ETC...
Also, jailbreaking takes the protection OFF of the OS, so apps can access the root.
the fanboys will deny it, but jailbreaking definitely adds a risk!


In other words:
you may as well just wipe it and use it as an 'iPod', with wifi only!
or you can get it unlocked by a pro for a few bucks...
As to 'getting an ipod' instead - you do have a point, but the ipod touch has a crap camera, slower processor etc...But it'll do for twitter etc.

So, sure, you can wipe the iPhone, sell it for good money, and get something else?!
Or get it unlocked properly, and get a microsim and use it as a proper phone.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Android phones?
I've used dozens at this point.
They are cute fast toys.
Androids have crap cameras (comparatively; it's the OS, not the hardware.),
rooting android is even worse than jailbreaking ihpones. security-wise not very smart - hey, it's google, right?!!!They invented the ifeellucky search button ;) :p
But you need to root for stuff like screenshots etc... (the samsung galaxy s is easy and safely to jailbreak, though. but I hate samsung LOL)
Safetywise, a Nokia Symbian ^3 handset is your best bet, but they are expensive, and it'll be a couple of months before they modernise the OS to make it more fun!
I know one of the US networks recently launched Nokia C7 "Astound" - very good phone, but it's not as 'fun'/intuitive as the iPhone (what IS?)
Lets face it - after the iphone every other phone will piss you off LOL
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, what's up with your PC?
Do you need a laptop? I can set up a netbook with 'Backtrack' - a barebones hacker's OS/Ubuntu. Imagine the fun with that ;)
Do you need cash? a voodoo doll?
Lemme know - heck, gimme your address; I 'lost' it!

Jan

PS, I just now watched the spottyx vid you emailed


On Sun, Apr 17, 2011 at 3:37 PM, PowersThatBeat
<
 wrote:
Let me talk toWhat are the advantages of having a jailbroken iPhone as opposed to say a verizon one or even AT&T. 

And as far as droid is concerned - Any more thoughts on that? 

I believe the way I'm using it now (with no sim ) makes it pretty much like an iPod , yes? They are a lot cheeper and maybe I can get one of those instead? 

Either way I think I should wait until I get new pc bc this one is ridonculous. :))

Elyssa Durant, Ed.M.
United States of America


On 2011 ʻAp. 17, at 06:25, frank
wrote:

Hey,

well, as to cydia - I do not quite like it, either.
I was going to ask - isn't there a phone repair shop in TN where you can get the phone unlocked properly?
I can send you the money for it - it's usually just 30 bucks or so...
If we go ahead, you end up with cydia again #fullfuckingcircle

Since your ithing is still on iOS 4.01 unlock should be easy, and they should be able to backup all your shit.
Anything I can suggest will involve cydia again - just so you know.
Also: you will need iTunes on your pc, and you need to be able (willing ;)  ) to use it...

That is IF you want to back up all your stuff?!!!
If you just want to go and factory reset the iphone and lose all your stuff, that is fine, also. But after the reset, you will still need to reactivate
the phone with iTunes on your PC!!! It'll be locked again to vodafone ireland, but you can still use it without a sim via WiFi.
The 4.01 OS can be jailbreaked (and then unlocked) by just visiting http://www.jailbreakme.com/ with the phone's safaribrowser. But that'll install cydia, and you then need cydia to do the network-unlock.

I'm just throwing this up, cause I'm not sure what you'd prefer?
A REAL indie repair shop can do it properly for you.And as I said, I can send you the money if that is a problem :)

Lemme know where to continue.

On Sun, Apr 17, 2011 at 11:12 AM, PowersThatBeat wrote:
Oh boy! Do I log out of my iTunes and log back into yours? Like via app store? 

My iTunes is

Also had one under  but had no credit card with it and can't remember password. 

The credit card is valid and has about $38 - on it. It is prepaid so let me know if I need to put money on there. I also get charged 2 or 3 dollars per transaction so if we need to put cydia on my acct let me know and I can add money this week. 

Kk?

Xoxo

e

Elyssa Durant, Ed.M.
United States of America


On 2011 ʻAp. 16, at 03:49, frank > wrote:

I changed my itunes account - see if you can log on from your PC (you have itunes installed?)

account/user - 
password: 

WE need to see if that works, cause after a wipe you will have to reactivate the iphone - which means it will be network locked again (but that is a different problem ;)  )

so, lemme know if the account is accessible for you + what software/baseband the iphone is on.

Oh, and, that credit card's a dummy, but if you want to use appstore on the phone/pc, lemme know and I mail you the cc's security code that apple wants for authentication.



Comments