Crime Scene Report Nashville, TN

NOTE: Time and date do not match the officer's report and multiple crimes clearly omitted! See for yourself! The actual police complaint number and time are inconsistent with what was reported for crime data statistics. #Uniform Reporting #FBI This department is already under investigation for not meeting the FBI standards for Uniform Reporting of Crime Data in Nashville, Tennessee and Metro Council is being audited by actuary firm that does not meet the minimum standards to conduct a formal evaluation.

I want to see the stats! Raw data in my hands clearly got lost in translation. I guess that is the purpose of having a "Crime Suppression Unit." Are they suppressing crime or manipulating the data? Me thinks we already know the answer to that rhetorical question. This is bullshit!

There is no mention of "Theft" yet I spoke with Fraud Department on Wednesday and they updated complaint with specific information to include new evidence to track down the dirty thieves! The fraud unit had difficulty finding the report because the officers (three uniforms and police Lieutenant) spelled my name incorrectly. What are the odds of that?

Image

NO THEFT REPORTED ABOVE!

Photo

SO WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?

Suppression? Next time you send police to inquire about my "twittering" have them bring me some lipstick. I like to look good when I'm about to get fucked! ^ed


אל

Comments