Flag High :: Satanic Internet Network [SIN]

SIN. 

 אל


Begin forwarded message:

From: Elyssa
Date: April 26, 2011 11:50:15 AM CDT
To: UK 
Subject: Flag High :: Satanic Internet Network [SIN]

Bill- not logged into FB so I can't read the actual post. Also no notification from FB was received that Crystal tagged me in post. 

Crystal is clearly active and will likely strike at me and I don't do catfights or satanic show. 

Bill need to use [ X factor ] kabala and counter- the satanic network. 

Joe! Did they teach you about satanic theta factor. It is pretty creepy but it must be taken seriously. Involved ritualistic sexual abuse and torture with the goal - Total Mind Control Slave. Reference manual is Fritz "How to create an undetectable Mind Control Slave" 

They also use slaves for espionage. THEY ARE PROGRAMMED in UNIX!

This is scary creepy and I'm kinda afraid to look 
But I few hours to process. I'm also awaiting Fed Ex. 

Bill- holding something yellow is there anything else I should do to scare away the "evil" forces. I need to be calm so I can control the fight or flight response. They will up their game. Flag Crystal FireDragon HIGH

Also - you are wrong imNho about Christine Miller. She was in Firetown Private admin With
George Mapp (dobroyeutro ) after shit went down. Neither ever commented, but they had access until I removed them a month ago. 

I did not ban crystal permanently from CyberSecurity permanently. IF she comes in we need to know WHO invited and ban that person immediately unless it is Niels. Niels doesn't understand beta baiting or cointelpro lures because he is just not "wired" that way. Remember Incident w/ Renee ?

His. Story. Repeats.

On alert thank you for notifying me. I wouldn't have known that Mary of Magdalene was a prostitute but chances are Crystal is already connected to people in Nashville (maybe through Satanic Internet Network. 

Fuck a duck. This sucks!


Elyssa Durant, Ed.M.
United States of America


Begin forwarded message:

Date: 2011 ʻApelila 26 11:28:28 GMT-05
Subject:
Bill Boyd sent you a message on Facebook...
Reply-To: Message 

And this just appeared on her wall too: http://www.facebook.com/l/27ac1qEngDJAkWZkJGXcDJgDg6A/www.npr.org/2011/04/26/135702065/relapse-and-recovery-a-tale-of-two-prostitutes?sc=fb&cc=fp Just finding two such overt references to you a little....suspect. First your name, and in a post moments later a reference to prostitutes, Magdalene, and Nashville. Flag High. xx
Bill Boyd
And this just appeared on her wall too:

http://www.facebook.com/l/27ac1qEngDJAkWZkJGXcDJgDg6A/www.npr.org/2011/04/26/135702065/relapse-and-recovery-a-tale-of-two-prostitutes?sc=fb&cc=fp

Just finding two such overt references to you a little....suspect.

First your name, and in a post moments later a reference to prostitutes, Magdalene, and Nashville.

Flag High.

xx

Conversation History
Bill Boyd
Bill Boyd9:24am Apr 26
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1573640907745&set=a.1449439602790.2054926.1437219997&type=1

??? Is this what I think it is? Suspect upgrade to confirm????

Let me know honey xxx

Bill Boyd
Bill Boyd7:24pm Apr 25
Officially unofficial, lol - somehow, that conformist non-conformism is just you, and all the more right for it!

See the US State Dept has just ordered all non essential staff home from Syria - we wuz right again, we wuz! Suddenly it's a "newsbreak" on UK tv - well, glad they caught up, huh?

Anywayz - I started a brief look at the link you sent - and immediately - through the looking glass - full circle, and there is the reason Alice was and is so important to #MK

Record everything! Always!! Deniability is not an option for us, honey - only for the Disneys of the world, and we can't let that continue.

I've just seen the plane with the mid air rupture ont the news too - wonder who they were after this time! LA flight I think.

Well, they can record a picture of my #stones any time they want, if they need proof I have 'em lol!

Xxx

Elyssa Durant
Elyssa Durant7:10pm Apr 25
LMFAO! well now that i am officially unofficial at the general population realizes, YES! i am recording everything for protection from gorces unknown.
Bill Boyd
Bill Boyd7:03pm Apr 25
Honey - you're worth every last bit of any recommendation I can give - and as I said to Joe, I would recommend you to the devil himself if you needed me to - failing which I'd kick his ass damn hard for not knowing better in the first place!

Troll patrol - tiring (Crystal patrol tiring too!) - but we'll chat about that when you're go for it :)

Yeah - Linked in for iThing - I sorta took the plunge and bought an ipod touch, and am fairly sure I'll get a full iphone too soon - it is slicker than botdroid, and a mile ahead of botberry - and fuck, if they want to track me, they only have to ask - - I'll be airside at LGW in a few hours fixing an electronic security issue their own tech can't - just proof that lapsed clearance is clearance enough when it suits certain quarters...things like that make me certain that if they have need of you, you can break any "law" you like and walk.

I'm liking the ithing li app, just can't quite see how to do groups|discussions on it yet, but that may be down to eyes that have been awake for 19 hours so far - again, a bucket load better than the botberry.

So, have spent time lately with friends (actually my god daughter and her parents) and it is an irony - there is nothing like people to show one what alone-ness, or even lonlieness is. Odd paradox that. Good job I enjoy my own company, I guess.

My gd is 14, a year older than my eldest daughter - whom I have not been allowed to see since she was 6. But, a sweeter, more mature, loving young woman I could not wish to know - and for some stupid reason, she seems to adore me - although we agree her and I that the notion of a "god" relation is pretty dumb given the whole fallacy of the god concept - yeah, even 14 year olds can see through it!

I mention that as it was today/yesterday (25th) my daughter's 13th birthday, and so, qualified as a shit day. -'ll tell you the story any time you want.

I'll have a read of your link now hon - was about to get into bed for an hour and browse your blogs too (I try hard to keep up as often as I can) - and follow/read/agree far more than I ever get to comment on - such is the fate of one who only works at one half assburger speed :)

Hey - just in case you missed it - you, my love, are the truly awesome one round here - and really, I'd batter that damn devil himself if he ever found the stones to go up against you! Michael Disney has/had no chance to start with, and even now has no idea at all, what he played with and lost!

Love you xxx

Elyssa Durant
Elyssa Durant6:39pm Apr 25
you so awesome! joe told me that you gave me an excellent recommendation and that i owe you a big thank you, so THANK YOU! i can't quite get into the troll patrol mood right now, but here is some cool stuff i've been reading that i thought you might enjoy! http://71.6.196.237/fravia/realicra.htm


Comments