Illuminati "HIT" in progress #OperationTennessee

9/21/11 I always get hit 21-23. Brace yourselves. And if anyone cares to lend some tech support, please let me know! I was recruited by Black & Berg CyberSecurity on 4/22/11. That is exactly one year ago tomorrow. The 22nd has significance because the original hack occurred 11/22/10. Clearly #Illuminati hit 11:22 translates into "mastery of your world" in "Illuminati code" On the eve of the Anniversary of this significant day, I ask that you bear with me, because it wasn't until last night that I realized I was a casualty that was taken out by #OperationTennessee.

Wish me luck, and for heavens sake... Somebody back up my blogs before they get taken down by hackers and the US Government.

Fuck!

Photo

Elyssa Durant, Ed.M.
United States of America

Comments