Joseph K. Black sent you a message on Facebook


NOTE: The last post is a link to the
one of the ugliest things I've ever read and total disinformation that was intended to create diversion while they hacked the shit out of my life! 

The link he wants removed is the press release his precious Reza posted on Cyberwarzone.

The other one has full scale military cyberweapons. Maybe it's time I arm myself with a few... 

Fuck.

I'm going back on FaceBook! Time to request full back up of my account! Takes 24-72 hours... I've got nothing but time! 

Game on! 

^ed

 אל

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Facebook" <notification+ociphvpe@facebookmail.com>
Date: June 19, 2011 6:23:36 PM CDT
To: Elyssa Durant <elyssa.durant@gmail.com>
Subject: Joseph K. Black sent you a message on Facebook...
Reply-To: Message Email Reply 

I need your help. I cant accomplish my goals without you. Stick with me. Do not publicly blame our hack on the insider Reza. Nothing is what it seems. Please just support me and DO NOT ASK QUESTIONS. I cant tell you everything. But I can tell you that you are working for the good guys. ~Joe :)
Joseph K. Black
I need your help. I cant accomplish my goals without you. Stick with me. Do not publicly blame our hack on the insider Reza. Nothing is what it seems. Please just support me and DO NOT ASK QUESTIONS. I cant tell you everything. But I can tell you that you are working for the good guys.

~Joe :)

Conversation History
Joseph K. Black
Elyssa Durant
Elyssa Durant7:31pm Jun 17
yes. because you did take it down. i needed before and after images to assess risk level and compliance.
Joseph K. Black
Joseph K. Black
Joseph K. Black4:27pm Jun 17
All I wanted you to do was remove a couple blogs. You asked me to remove my contact page then you but you took screen shots and posted them on your blog.  http://www.facebook.com/l/e19ffi8A8QWArkRjM4V0oglH7pA/whistleblowers.posterous.com/fake-security-firms-will-be-exposed-cyberwarz

~Joe

Elyssa Durant
Elyssa Durant4:16pm Jun 17
i did it for your own protection. i knew you were in trouble and needed help. they also hacked me BIG time. whether you realize it or not, i was the main target.
 · Reply to this email to message Joseph K. Black.

Comments