SKYPE LOGS POSTED ON FACEBOOK (not by me)

I still have that card to play, and don't think I haven't seriously considered it... 

Skype Log files are secured and intact w/ triplicate back ups burned to CD and Agent Daddy has a copy of the whole thing in the Eastern District of Pennsylvania locked up like a kiddie rapist on death row.

Wish me luck, I'm gonna need it! 

 אל

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Facebook" <notification+ociphvpe@facebookmail.com>
Date: June 16, 2011 6:31:02 PM CDT
To: Elyssa Durant 
Subject: Chris Freedom Flowers sent you a message on Facebook...
Reply-To: 

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.218563718164070.59552.100000313313683
Chris Freedom Flowers
MICHAEL DAMMANN EXPOSED TODAY ON SKYPE READ ALL IT TAKES A FEW MINUTES ONLY"
Shill Exposed: Michael Damman Exposed June 15th-16th 2011:IN THIS ALBUM, YOU WILL SEE MICHAEL DAMMANN ATTACK MY FIANCE, CALL HER VICIOUS NAMES. YOU WILL SEE, HIS CLAIM THAT I NEVER SUFFERED A HEART
ATTACK MANY MONTHS AGO,YO WILL SEE HOW HE STATES THE EXACT SAME PHRASES AS WIGAN PETER GREENALL AND SARAH HOLFORD. YOU WILL SEE HOW HE WAS CAUGHT IN MULTIPLE LIES BY ME THAT INCLUDE HIM STATING THAT HE STARTED THE ENTIRE FEUD AND ATTACKS UPON ME FOR OVER ONE YEAR AT THE HANDS OF SHILLS, THAT HE CLAIMS TO HAVE CALLED MY WORK PLACE YET REFUSES TO POST ANY EVIDENCE.WHY? HE IS A SHILL USING SHILL TACTICS. IF YOU ARE FRIENDS WITH HIM GET THE FUCK OFF OF MY FRIENDS LIST BECAUSE IF YOU RUN WITH SHILLS THEN YOU ARE A SHILL!

Photos 16 and on, takes place via skype where i also included a screen shot from Michael Dammann that he posted on his web site firetown.com where you will SEE how he posted one exerp from our entire convo. Now, that is a shill tactic. He also again made accusations and was caught in multpile lies about me. It shows where i fed him a lie about chest pains and sent only to him( as i knew it would reach his friend, a shill Sarah Holford, which did) when i actually suffered a heart attack. I posted my proof of my heart attack in the form f my medical file, why did he not post his evidence?

· Reply to this email to message everyone currently in this conversation.

Comments