Target ID: @ELyssaD #Anonymous #LOIC 


See ya later bye bye!
 אל

Begin forwarded message:

From: Elyssa Durant 
Date: April 26, 2011 10:21:12 AM CDT
To: vaxen var, Joe Black 
Cc: Elyssa D'Educrat 
Subject: @Think4Freedom, #Anonymous  #LOIC

Elyssa Durant, Ed.M.

United States of America

WTF is this? I have all these people blocked but they are freaking nightmare. Troll train is like a terror cell they tap the next cell. I saw my mentions someone "tapped again" the hashtag that is the immediate threat to me is #lulz in combo with #hugs. I'm not hugging any of these freaks. They already planted "seed" accused me of hacking while they drop another brand of terror into the www

#AnonOps is a HUGE problem. I suspect at some level rather than sending a DDoS they are going to insert stuxnet. The most likely target Iran but I can't be sure. I believe they will target Nuclear plants. I don't when but they laying the ground work and weaving the fabric this very minute. 

Troll Patrol sucks. I already Black Listed these people however they flood timeline as a distraction to "bait" and engage in cyberwar. From what I've read, it's best not to engage them, so I am trying to ignore the trolls but they clearly consider me a threat otherwise they not work so hard to annoy pester and repeatedly contact me. 

May be worth your time to search mentions of @ElyssaD on twitter. It is quite different from what I see and the public timeline. 

Comments